Monday, May 7

on the verge (of 1 AM)

Remember how I said that I was sick of my blog layout/template/everything about my blog that isn't the writing? I'd link you to that post, but I'm just too tired.

I am about to change the whole thing. And buy a domain name. *Deep breath*

And it's not even because I have THAT many readers....or that anyone is demanding change.

[how does one demand change on someone's blog anyway? i am picturing tiny icons, representing bloggers, holding signs that say "YOU ARE BORING" and "Give us a pretty layout or give us death!" what? i'm so f-ing tired.]

It's just that....I don't like looking at it. I know....this is all vanity. I don't even like TYPING the damn site name - I always forget the g in growing and end up with a site name that looks like I'm some girl in Alabama just writin' about the good ole days and that there's my mamma and here's my story of growin' up!

Anyway.

This whole thing is getting uprooted and moved. Soon. Possibly tomorrow?

I promise I'll provide details as to where you can find me. It'll probably be something like www.iamdumbandchangedmyblogbutgotstuckwithalongerdomainname.com

if that is an actual site, I will cry with joy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

Ahhh i can relate.

I am sick of the layout of my blog too... but don't really know what to do about it.

The look of my blog is indicative of my own personal style...very little colour and stick to basics such as white and black.

Image is important! If I visit a blog I want it to look interesting, and most of all, easy-to-read.

Can't wait to find out whawt you choose as your doman name...

How about

www.themostbeautifulblogever.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 2:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are silly...but when I was reading your blog, especially the part about the little blogger icons protesting your blog layout, I could totally hear your voice and picture you saying that..and it made me miss you soooooo much! Just thought you should know :)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm holding up a sign saying, "Hee hee!"

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home