Wednesday, April 18

The Unbearable Lightness of Blogging

You know that commercial for cleaning products where the woman is sitting in front of her mop or broom and listing her grievances with its performance and then proceeds to fire him and bring in the new Sniffer Duster Plus now with Turbo boosting performance?

This is how I feel about my blog layout.

Since I started this blog, I have become sort of a maniac about the whole thing. I realize how ridiculous I am whenever I look at my blog and have mini panic attacks in my head...

I really don't like how gray the background is....maybe I should have chosen a shorter title....do I need a tagline?....why can't I think of a clever tagline!!?!?....I don't like my about me section....why does blogger restrict my creativity with its cookie cutter setup?...how can I be expected to write brilliant, witty, imaginative postings under THESE CONDITIONS!?!?!

See? I told you. Maniac.

I don't want my domain name to be so long and followed by dot blogspot or dot wordpress or dot typepad.

And I want to have Photoshop installed for free on my computer. Any takers?

It would be great if said Photoshop could come with a person to explain all the ins and outs of the program as well. Mmmm k?

No?

Fine.

And so begins the journey of developing a new design, a new layout, a tagline...maybe even a domain name that is easier to type. Because even I have trouble getting it right. Stay tuned.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like the name of your blog. I'm cheap, otherwise I probably would have bought my domain. I also have photoshop on disc if you want to install it. It's a burned copy so you can't register it, but whatever. And longest comment ever. I totally could just tell you this in eight hours. Oh man, I better get to bed!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home