Monday, May 7

Working girl

It has taken me all damn day to get up the nerve to log in to Blogger and post because today is my very FIRST day at my very NEW job.

And, I do not want to be dooced. [Yes, I did a wikipedia search on her. A little obsession never hurt anyone.]

But this is the kind of place where people wear jeans and flip flops to work on occasion and are not the least bit anal about when you leave/where you're going/how long you took for your lunch break. So. I think I'm safe.

So, new company so far is wonderful. New supervisor, awesome. Already have a small friend crush on her. New computer - holy crap. You should see this thing. Panel flat screen, 17 billion inch monitor, a gazillion giga somethings of megapixels....

Have I mentioned that my new job involves working with media companies?

Yeah. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Have I also mentioned that new company is located .34 miles from a Starbucks?

Looks like I will be unable, for the SECOND summer in a row, to kick my caffeine addiction.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jessabean said...

I was totally paranoid about even checking my blog when I started my job. Probably a good practice, but I've lightened up a bit once I realized that people are pretty relaxed where I work, too. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't read blogs during the day!

Also? I linked you.

Monday, May 07, 2007 10:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home