Tuesday, May 8

No talent ass clown-age

As you can see, there is no new layout. Yet.

See, the problem with having a Mac is that a lot of HTML code isn't recognized. [Did you see that? I totally sounded like I knew what I was talking about.]

So I tried to do some work on the layout at new job. I was careful and just worked on it during my lunch break....but still got jumpy when I heard footsteps coming towards my cubicle. I had a document related to work opened just so I could pop that screen up when and if someone came to talk to me.

"Hey there Bob. Just workin' on these TPS reports. Good times." {nervous laugh}

God I am SUCH a dork.

Also, I don't work with anyone named Bob. Not even remotely close. And I only wish we had TPS reports. Because then I could steal the copy machine and drive into work listening to "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta"

A girl can dream, can't she?

Be patient all. (All 7 of you. My blogging popularity is OVERWHELMING. Heh. I love you guys) A new layout is on its way. It's going to be fanTAStic.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee, my sister does my layout and I HATE IT at the moment, she's meant to be funking it up right now. Ha.

Good luck with it!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home