Thursday, April 19

Tequila anyone?

I am all over the place today. Woke up feeling sick, almost talked myself out of going to class, actually did go to class, felt better, went to the PA office and was in a much better mood [because they are just some of the most wonderful people ever.] went to work, felt strange [whole different story.], went to class, felt bored and then angry. The anger was followed by a moment of wallowing self-pity, accompanied with a bit of depression, with a side of WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with me?

I left school, anxious and looking for someone to talk to about my rollercoastery state. Alas, no one was around. Or could talk. As I drove down the higway, I could almost see my bad mood permeate through my clothes, creating a palpable cloud of blah. So I did what anyone would do in my situation. I went and bought chocolate pudding.

And now here I sit, bowl in hand. Staring at the large mound of pudding topped with cool whip, reminding myself that it's all fat free, I don't feel as cured as one might have hoped. Apparently this sugary indulgence is not what I am looking for to fill the void.

Sigh.

For now I will sit and wait. Wait for the feeling to pass.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have tequila, but I had another glass of wine. Which may not have been the best idea. Boo to crappy days. BOO!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:57:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you have to do is pick up the phone....

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home