Wednesday, March 7

Rewind

Going through my old blog on myspace, I came across one titled "10 things you never thought you needed to know about me" and thought I would share.


1. i love cucumbers on my bagel with cream cheese. mmmm [i know it's weird. but so SO good]

2. i have a sweatshirt fetish. i just love them. they are comfy and warm. white sweatshirts are my favorite, though at the moment, i do not own a white sweatshirt. [sad face]

3. When i was little, i dreamed about becoming president of the united states. no joke.

4. when reading a book, i rarely read every single word. i still enjoy literature and appreciate good writing. i just cannot for the life of me slow down to read every. single. word.

5. i own the three CD disc set of michael bolton's greatest hits. [shhhh keep this on the DL]

6. i cry fairly easily but HATE to cry in front of other people.

7. i have a large birthmark on my right thigh that resembles a map of north america. it used to resemble a map of austrailia when i was little, but when my thighs expanded [thank you puberty and wonderful genes], so did the "map." and, there is a small freckle in the upper right hand corner where new england would be. my mom used to say that it was a "you are here" map.

8. secretly, i wish i could pursue a career as a comedienne. i love love love making people laugh. runs in the family.

9. if i turn out exactly like my mother, i would be the luckiest woman alive.

10. the first girl i ever had a real crush on [2nd grade] had glasses, freckles and dark brown hair. apparently i have had a "type" since I was 7.

2 Comments:

Blogger thethinker said...

I can agree with #2. I've got tons of sweatshirts.

Friday, March 09, 2007 9:37:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently you like dorks...interesting :P
I miss your face <3

Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home